Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Finally! It's Done!

Finally, I'm done with our project on Kay's Cross. I really enjoyed making it. It for sure was the longest fictional video project I've ever produced. There are five episodes total. It took a lot of work, but here it is.


A couple nights ago, I was also able to show this video project at a Halloween party. It was a Halloween party with my Church. It was fun to watch them laugh at the funny parts and take the ride along with the characters.


We also created a blog just for this project. You can read the behind the scenes story by clicking here.

I learned a lot on this project, especially how to organize people. I got to really test out my screen writing skills and I even wrote the music for this project. The music took a long time, but I enjoyed doing it. It was great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude,
I was reading your "How Do I Start My Own Film Club" document and I felt inspired. I am currently planing to develop and promote our film club since well, it has zero members on it. hehe! But your guide was just fantastic and I really hope you succeed on whatever you're trying to achieve! I'm from México btw. It occurred to me that I could promote the film club by showing some of my high school's old short films at the beginning of a feature film screening at the library. But thanks to your guide I feel a little bit more confident on the project. So thanks! And good luck!

-Alex Guardiola

Matthew Havertz said...

Dear Alex!

Your comment made my night. Please stay in touch. You are welcome to e-mail me any time.

Matthew

bananahavertz@gmail.com

You can also contact me through Facebook. Thanks!