Monday, July 14, 2014

Want to be an extra in a commercial or help make one?

As many of you know from my last post, I am making some commercials for Weber State's Career Services Center. If you would like to be an extra or would be willing to help out on the crew, please click here to fill out this form as soon as possible! Our shoot days on July 21st, 2nd, and 23rd.

This commercial has been fun to work on. One of the ladies that works at the Career Services Center recently said to me, "Thanks for teaching us the process. You have brought process to doing these commercials." Looking back at it I have been able to bring quite a bit to the table. At the very beginning I came up with a couple of ideas, we met and discussed the ideas which grew into a script. The script was changed and revised many times before we got the green light. Recently I've been working hard to coordinate location, actors, extras, schedule, budget, camera crew, etc. It's been an amazing opportunity for me too and I have learned a lot.

No comments: