Friday, October 8, 2010

This Blog

It seems really narcissistic to create a blog about yourself, and to be truthful, it was a little wierd for me to make it.  However, my dream job is to be a movie director!  I want people to see my passion for this art form.  I love the film industry, and while people keep telling me that this is not a career path I should take, the more I see the the more I want to be involved!

Film is a medium that combines so many forms of art together.  All in one bundle you have music, photography, acting, writing, editing, set design, costume design, and so much more!  Film making is also story telling, and man do I love listening someone tell a compelling story, and I love to tell stories myself.  Story telling is a way to communicate an idea.  The greatest teachers in the world use stories to help them illustrate an idea.  I want to tell stories.  I want to make movies.  I want to inspire and uplift people.  I want to pull the audiance into the story.  I want to make the world a beter place.

No comments: