Monday, July 22, 2013

Late Night Shoot

I volunteered on a project a couple of days ago.

It was one of the funnest shoots I've been on. We started at 2:30pm in the afternoon and went until about 6:45am in the morning. That's right! It was an all night deal. Most of the project was a night scene that takes place on the roof of a building. It's also based on a true story.

My job included craft services (snacks and dinner for the crew and cast), adjusting lighting, coordinating the extras, and taking down the set.

I thought coordinating the extras was especially fun because I've never done that on that big of a project before.











Because of the agreement I made with the producer's of the project, I can't mention specific details about the project or what website it's coming out on. It is a YouTube video and should be out in a few months.

No comments: