Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lunch With TC Christensen

I'm back from doing missionary work. This is my first post in two years as I just got back from being a missionary on June 7th 2013. It was a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! I had face-to-face contact with new people every day and I learned good communication skills. We regularly did community service. I also served as a district leader over other missionaries. It was great! If you want to know more about Mormon Missionaries click here

A week ago or so I had lunch with the director of "17 Miracles" and "Ephraim's Rescue."



It was great to see TC Christensen. I've helped Triple Threat (that's the nick name I call him) out with a few projects in the past. Also, he served an LDS Mission in West Virginia as well so it was nice to chat about that.

He told me about his next project idea. He's writing it now and it's a secret, so you've got to wait until more comes out about it. It takes place in Wyoming and it's NOT another pioneer movie. I'm very excited to hear more about it and hope I can help when it rolls into production.

No comments: