Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Updates From The Last Year

There are a lot of projects I have worked on in the past year. I have been busy creating videos, studying at Weber State, and working on video research. With all that's been going on, it has not been a priority to update my blog. However, I have updated my personal portfolio. Please check it out to see what I've been up to.

Let me tell you some other projects I've worked on in the past year that may not be on my portfolio:

I participated in a 48-hour film festival. We had to write, produce, and edit in two days. We were working on very little sleep, but it was fun to finish.

I've also worked on several class assignments with groups. It can be difficult to work with other students, but overall it was good experience to learn how to work with people, to collaborate, and to get a project done despite any group limitations. Below are some of those projects I've worked on.



The project I am most proud of is a profile piece I made on a friend of mine with Autism. This piece is on my portfolio. This video received over 2,000 views on Facebook and can be seen below.

No comments: