Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Shoot

This is a great video! Lucas McGraw, the producer I work under, was the mastermind behind this piece.  He came up with the idea, wrote the script, casted, and then edited this project.  I loved helping out on this one.  My responsibilities included working the with the Motion Picture Studio in Provo where we filmed this at, working with casting division to pick our characters, and I had to find a set dresser and a make-up artist for this piece. We shot this in late October of this year.

I'm very impressed with the set.  It looks like we're in a real house, but we're really at a three wall set built in the Church's Movie Studio down in Provo.  The set dresser also did a great job to make this set look like a real living room.



I think this piece is beautiful, and I'm very glad I was fortunate enough to help out on this project!  It was a great piece.

Here are some pictures of what the set originally looked like.  Lucas had them change it a couple of times before he got to the look he wanted.



No comments: